Tuesday 18 December 2007

That boy Anderson


"That boy Ronaldo..." is a chant song created by Manchester United fans for Cristiano Ronaldo and whenever he strolled pass defenders or do some step over, the fan at the stadium will sing the song to lift up his spirit.
Well my Man Utd fan friends...I think its time for us to write song for Anderson!
That boy is special.Only 19, yet last week he commandingly run the show at Anfield like he owns the place.What a terrific player.I think Man Utd had bought one gifted football player.
Paul Scholes will not be getting his place in the center of the midfield straight away after his injury,I think.Well at least if Anderson maintained his current form.
Even though Anderson is playing good football now, somehow I sense that there will be more to come from him in this very near future. I think maybe now the coaching staff somehow restricted him from going forward too much and currently building up his defencing skill. From what I saw during his time at Porto FC,he is more and out and out forward,always running to the defence and have an eye on the goal.But currently I think he restricted his attacking game, maybe due to the coaching staff advices or something.But last week at Anfield,we can see how he did the running from the center towards the Liverpool goal,only for Gerrard to nastily tackling him down.His run was magnificent and I believe it was only mere glimpse of his attacking ability.Surely more to come from this boy,Anderson.

No comments: