Sunday 6 May 2007

TheBookShop Opening Day

Its 10:05 PM...I am still at Starbucks at Queensbay Mall,Penang...and with courtesy of Starbucks hot spot free Internet access , I am writing these words on my so-called blog...well I am not a blog writer after all...but currently I am attending courses at USM Penang and one of the facilitator did well convincing me that writing blogs does improve one writing ability.So please mind the grammar,the spelling,the nonsense and other wierd and troubling stuff that you might and will discover in my blog because this is the space for me to actually burst all my thoughts without any filter in my head....but I'll try to mind my language though....
So...what are today Special at TheBookShop?Well...if some of you wondering why my blog is called that way...it is because apparrently creating blog does need blog title to start with....
Hey!....is this what we call democracy?So what if I don't want my blog to have title....Well if you think about the word....democracy actually came from greek word ...demo + cratos ...hmm.....so much for democracy in blogging huh!Well enuff about these nonesense.
Well back to why name blog is call The Book Shop.It is actually because the starbucks that I in right now actually is inside a book shop,THE BORDERS.Come to think of it,now I am practically inside a book shop.So thats how the name came out from.
Well guys...I'm off to the 24hours Mamak Stall(if I can fine any nearby..)...EPL game Chelsea vs Arsenal kick-off probably just around the clock.....hope the Gunners will beat the hell of Chelsea...so my Man Utd will be Chanpions again!!!!hahaha......
By the way...I dedicated this blog to my wife Ain..and our princess Fareehah...sleep well my Queen and Princess........Good Nite!


Raja Shariman

1 comment:

mummyvaio said...

hi cayang..looking through ur blog..hehe...keep posting..!! waiting for u to come home..we miss u loads...muahhs!!