Sunday 27 May 2007

Manchester United FC blog's marathon !


Hi all!Hehe..I might be talking to myself actually...cause I dunno if there is anybody actually reading this blog besides my luvly wife..but somehow my friend Azida did found this blog...so maybe I am not talking to myself after all...so spread the news dude to all
man-kind ...ops,sorry for the masculinity choice of words...spread it to all human-kind okay!

Since after completing my courses at USM, I didn't do any reading about my pre-research study.

But I am in a mood for football talking...planet soccer...football chat...call it what ever you want.
Let's talk about a very specific club...Manchester United Football Club....well even though I am proudly a Malay guy with no such bloodline/connection with any source of the Manchurian football club...but I start supporting MU FC way back since my early ages...as far as I can remember...I knew MU FC first before I knew about football game itself.

Well you see...back in 1986..my eldest brother was studying in UK..so the first time he came back to Malaysia for holiday, he bought me one football kit...a children football jersey of the great MU FC...at that moment I didn't really care about football. But after getting that jersey...it changed my life forever..since than football is my game and MU is my team....

People might think.."hey..this dude is a typical malay guy...cheering up for MU FC...because starting from the mid 90's MU started to be the best club in UK"..well I tell to all who think like that..I am not that kind of guy...I start to support MU way before they are call the champion...

You see..in the mid 80's...it was Liverpool FC who dominated English football...MU is more to a moderate...mid-table in the league kinda club...so I like to think myself as a pure MU FC fan...

I supported them not because they are a champion..not because there used to be a dude name Beckham played for the club...it is just purely FATE...me, myself and mu..hehehe....

So..I would like to take this opportunity to congratulated MU FC for becoming the EPL champion for this year...champion again dude!

As for that..the next couple of my post or more ,will be related to MU FC...

The football season is closed...yet my hunger for football is still not over...oh my god!

No comments: