Wednesday 14 October 2009

Late Night With Shariman

IT is 12'30 Am, I am still waiting for my latop to finish installing SolidWorks 2009, which take forever to install. Ain is in Japan now,in Kumamoto visiting Honda factory there, for a week. So she will be back this Saturday night. Fareehah fell asleep pretty early today...I dunno why but for the last few days she keep on insisting to sleep inside the "buaian"...I guess that is her way to deal with the fact that her mom is not arround now. But last time was different when Ain went to Thailand for 4 days. Fareehah slept besides me every night and it was easier to make her sleep back then.

Hmm...should I wait for England vs Belarus match on 2;30 am? We'll see about it later.
Suddenly I am thinking of why there are no competitor for ASTRO. Its like a walk in the park for them.They keep increasing prices on sports channel, less channel compare to typical kind of cable tv and there are no other company around to challenge them. I remember back in Newcastle,they have bt,sky tv, virgin tv, digital tv and some other stuff too that everyone are competing with each other, and the consumer benefit from that situation.I remember paying like 25 pound for phone line, cable tv and internet. Even if we converted that amount to RM which will be about RM 130, it is damn cheap.Currently I am paying RM 110 for a crappy internet service, and RM 80 for ASTRO. I hope some company like virgin media will come here and start promoting cheap cable tv, phone and internet packages that will make TM net and astro shit their pants off.

No comments: