Sunday 21 June 2009

This week...

My wife, Ain ,went to Vietnam today with her HONDA team for business trip. She will be there for about 4days. I am a little bit worried that my daughter, Fareehah will not get used to it( I know Ain won't!...heh,sure rindu giler kat Fareehah tuh). We never leave her that long before. I am sure everything will just turn out to be okay eventually, but this is just a father concern about her daughter. Previously when I went for USM trip for few days, Ain had done great job dealing with the situation. I hope I can do it just fine too. I also think this is a good opportunities for me to spend more time with Fareehah. So what to do Fareehah? Will you teman abah tengok live football game around 2:00AM tonight? Do you want to follow abah go to sport equipment shop later today? Do you want to play tennis with abah tomorrow evening?Hey...how about a trip to abah's office? Lets hang out in the USM library afterwards...(although you can't enter the library because you didn't have USM smart card..). Hmm...so...many things to do ya.....wish me luck!!

No comments: