Wednesday 14 January 2009

WORK WORK WORK

Last month, my colleagues and I and the Prof as well went to Bangkok for BAQ 2008 conference.
(I totally forgot to upload some of the nice photos when we where there,maybe later)
This month is a crunch up time. Deadline for abstract submission for JSAE conference 2009 is not that far away. I already completed mine by the way but Prof is still not satisfied with my English(which is not a surprised to anyone who read my blog-well if there is any..hehe)
I also already started to write some chapter for my thesis. Just to have somewhere to start with.
Also my Ricardo's WAVE model of my engine is not working...such a headache...maybe need help from Prof to work it out.My engine's fuel injector seal still not arrived yet.Argh!!!Lazy supplier...
And next month, we will have Drive Smart Campaign in Queensbay Mall where we will open a booth to show our current research to audience.Our Biodiesel Jaguh and E-bike will make an appearance there.I need to make a prediction model of my engine's Pressure-Crank Angle relationship.So...work..work..work...

No comments: