Tuesday 23 December 2008

My Honey and My Fareehah












My Fareehah....my Honey....lovely daughter and wife

My future....my present and past...my long long lost life

I used to wonder what love is all about

Is it sweeter than sugar or sour like vineger

Or is it sweet sour like plums or tastless like old gum

Does it smells nice like a peach in the garden of eden

Or is it minty like peppermint or nice just like cammomile

Well love is everything...sweet...sour....minty and more

You will experience it all and long it will last

People say that love comes and love will also go

Once it passed you by... you just have to let it go

Well this love will stick around....round and round

Like a circle of the Sun..like a strong rock on a ground

Love for my Honey and Fareehah are strong indeed

It will always stay there even times when it bleed

You both are my love...my life and my soul

I will love you forever....and this promise I will hold

No comments: